(only applies to you if you are a KFit member)
- Subscription: You receive certain Activities per month (“Eligible Activities”) to be used to visit any Partner of your choice available on the Platform and/or Service up to a certain number of visits per month and subject to the respective conditions set by the Partners. You are not allowed to transfer, share or give your Eligible Activities to third parties, including other KFit members. Unless otherwise specified, your subscription in one city is only allowed to be used in that particular city. We and/or our Partners reserve the right to increase from time to time in our and/or our Partners’ sole and absolute discretion the number of Eligible Activities you can take in a given month.
For purpose of illustration, we set out examples below:(a) Certain studios allow up to 4 visits per month while certain studios only allow 1 visit per month.
Please read the description of each Partner carefully before reserving your Activity.
- Subscription start date: Your subscription plan starts on the date on which you sign up for an Account with us and submit payment via a current, valid and accepted Payment Method. Each subscription plan cycle is one month in duration, and will automatically renew every month without prior notice to you. For example, if your subscription plan starts on January 15, your subscription plan will automatically renew on February 15. Once your new month starts, you will receive your full number of Eligible Activities for such new monthly cycle. Please note that any Eligible Activities not used during a month are forfeited and will not be exercisable in the next monthly cycle.
- Monthly subscription fee: The monthly subscription fee varies by city. You will need to start the signing up process to see the monthly subscription fee for your city. We reserve the right to adjust the monthly subscription fee for the Service or any components thereof in any manner and at any time as we may determine in our sole and absolute discretion. Except as otherwise expressly provided for in these Terms, any changes to the monthly subscription fee will take effect following notice to you.
- Partner’s charges: Your subscription plan only covers your access to the Activities listed on the Platform. Some of the Partners may also charge equipment, amenity or other service fees that are not included in their regular activity fees or offer other promotions or add-ons and you are responsible for such charges. Please read the description of each Partner carefully before reserving your Activity.
- Promotional offers or discounts: We may make promotional offers or discounts with different features and different rates to our KFit members from time to time in our sole and absolute discretion and you agree that such promotional offers or discounts, unless also made available to you, shall have no bearing on your use of the Service or the monthly subscription fee applied to you.
- Recurring billing: By starting your subscription plan and providing or designating a Payment Method, you authorize us to charge you a monthly subscription fee at the then current rate of your selected subscription plan.
- Billing cycle: The monthly subscription fee for the Service will be billed at the beginning of the paying portion of your subscription plan cycle and each month thereafter automatically. You can view your next subscription renewal date on the “Account Settings” page (website) or on “My Account” page (mobile application). The monthly subscription plan is automatically renewed every month at the end of the billing cycle until such subscription plan is downgraded or terminated. We reserve the right to change the timing of our billing if your payment has not been successfully settled as described below.
- Subscription plan downgrade and upgrade: You may downgrade or upgrade your subscription plan at any time:
- (a) If you downgrade your subscription plan, your subscription will end on the last day of your current billing cycle and will not be renewed. Following any downgrade, you will still continue to have access to the Service until the end of your current billing cycle.(b) To reactivate your subscription plan, you will just need to upgrade your subscription plan. Your new subscription plan will start immediately and you will be charged accordingly.