- You are solely responsible for your own internet connection/telecommunication charges incurred for accessing and connecting to the Platform.
- You may access and view the Platform and may save an electronic copy or print out a copy of the materials from the Platform, solely for your own personal and non-commercial use. All copies that you make must be in the form as presented on the Platform and must include all applicable copyright and other notices on the Platform. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text or for any commercial use.
- You must comply at all times with any instructions for use of the Platform and/or Service which we make from time to time.
- You must keep your username and/or login password secure and:
(a) not permit any other person to use your username and/or login password, including not disclosing or providing it to any other person; and
(b)immediately notify us if you become aware of any unauthorised use or disclosure of your username and/or login password, by sending an email to email@example.com
- You should be aware that there are inherent physical and mental health risks to exercise, including risk of injury or illness. Prior to participating in any of the Activities, you should seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified healthcare professional if you have any concerns or questions about your health. By using the Service and/or joining the Activity, you acknowledge and agree that your participation in any of the Activities offered by our Partners is entirely at your own risk and you shall have no recourse whatsoever against us and our Partners.
- You must not:
(a) act in a way, or use or introduce anything (including any virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, keystroke logger, spyware or other similar feature) that may compromise, damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, network, data or personal data stored on the Platform;
(b) use the Platform in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any of our server, or the networks connected to our server, or interfere with any other party’s access and use of the Platform;
(c) attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Platform, other KFit members’ Accounts, computer systems or networks connected to our server, through hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any activities conducted on the Platform;
(d) obtain, or attempt to obtain, any information through any means not intentionally made available on or through the Platform;
(e) remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Platform;
(f) license, sub-license, sell, re-sell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Platform in any way;
(g) modify or create a derivative work based on the materials on the Platform, nor decompile, decipher, reverse-engineer or disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Platform in order to build a competitive product or service; build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Platform; or copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Platform;
(h) link to, mirror or frame any portion of the Platform;
(i) cause or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any portion of the Platform;
(j) intentionally or unintentionally cause or attempt to cause physical or property damage or harm to any KFit members or Partners; and/or
(k) permit third parties (including other KFit members) to use any Activities reserved under your own subscription plan, unless such Activities are reserved for a child’s use, in which case, the child must be accompanied or supervised by you when he/she uses the Activities.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and hold us, our affiliates, and each of our and their respective directors, shareholders, employees, partners, agents, contractors, directors, suppliers, vendors and representatives harmless against all losses, damages, claims, liabilities, expenses or costs that arise from or in connection with:
(a) your access and/or use of the Platform and/or Service;
(b) your breach of any of these Terms or any applicable law or regulation;
(c) your dealing with the Partners, including your breach of any terms set by the Partners or the rights of any third party, including the Partners;
(d) any other party's access and/or use of the Platform and/or Service using your username and/or login password; and/or
(e) any other party's breach of any of these Terms where such party was able to access and/or use the Platform and/or Service using your username and/or login password.
- Any rights relating to the use of the Platform and/or Service not expressly granted herein are reserved and no license or right is granted to you by implication, estoppel or otherwise.