- KFit is an online platform that provides access to plan and book a variety of fitness, beauty and wellness activities at participating outlets (collectively referred to as “Activities” and the parties providing such Activities are referred to as “Partners”) in their city (“Service”).
- KFit is a technology company that provides the Platform and/or Service but not the Activities. The Service enables KFit members to reserve and join Activities offered by the Partners. It is up to the Partners to offer their Activities to KFit members and it is up to KFit members to accept such Activities. The Platform and/or Service provided by KFit is to connect KFit members with such Partners but it does not nor is it intended to provide any of the Activities or any act that can be construed in any way as an act of providing the Activities.
- By accessing, browsing, downloading and/or using the Platform and/or Service, you acknowledge that you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms, as amended from time to time. If you disagree with any part of these Terms, you must immediately discontinue your access and/or use of the Platform and/or Service.
- We may revise or update these Terms at any time by posting a revised/an updated version on the Platform. Unless stated otherwise, any revision or update takes effect immediately. Your continued access and/or use of the Platform and/or Service after a revision or update to these Terms constitutes your binding acceptance of the revised or updated Terms.
- We may change or update the Platform and/or Service and any information on the Platform and/or Service at any time without notice to you or liability to us. We may also suspend, discontinue, or restrict access to, the Platform and/or Service temporarily or permanently at any time without notice to you or liability to us.
- Headings are inserted for convenience and shall not affect the interpretation of these Terms.
Have more questions? Submit a request